Refund and Returns Policy
We really hope your purchase is perfect but if not, please follow the return procedure below.
- To start a return please email us first with your name and order number at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then provide you with a return address.
- If you wish to return a garment/item you have a right to return within 14 days from the date of arrival to yourself
- The garment label must still be attached to the unworn item and kept in its original packaging
- When we receive your return, your refund will be processed promptly within 3-5 working days. You will receive an email notification when your refund has been processed by us.
- If an item is returned to us and has clear signs of wear, it will be sent back to you and you will not receive a refund.
- Please enclose your original invoice so we can identify the item and yourself as the purchaser when we receive your return.
- Return postage is currently the responsibility of the purchaser. We advise you use a tracked service and retain the proof of postage until your return has been processed just incase the item gets lost in transit.
- Original postage costs will not be refunded.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items cannot be refunded so please ensure you purchase the correct size item.
In the unlikely event your item is faulty, we ask that you contact us immediately providing full details with images so we can process the return as quickly as possible.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to refunds and returns.